Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Believe in Christ.

I believe in Christ. Apart from dreams, I have never seen Him, yet at times He has felt so close. It was as if the veil was as thin as gossamer and could be ripped open. Right now, I'm feeling pretty much the opposite, so I wanted to remind myself that He is there. He is real. He is awesome. He is someone I cannot comprehend.

I think the way we live and the way He would have us live (as a society, as well as individuals) is so foreign to us as a people, that we would have a humongous culture shock if we were thrust into that behavior, into that society. He may be patient with us, but I wonder if He becomes a bit torqued that we just don't get it, and we go along our merry Babylonian way, thinking this is the way things are supposed to be.

1 comment: