Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A Beautiful Read

I was given a book for my birthday, The Complete Wallace D. Wattles. Within it I found a couple of writings about Christ; A New Christ and Jesus: The Man and his Work. They present a different perspective on Christ. I did a search for these works online since they are in public domain and found one. Yea! Along with Wattles works are a couple by a Henry Drummond. Thus far I am finding them simply sublime.

I leave the link here for those that desire to investigate further.

http://trueacu.com/A_New_Christ

2 comments:

  1. The best book on Christ is "Come Let us adore Him" by Denver Snuffer.

    https://smile.amazon.com/Come-Let-Us-Adore-Him/dp/097984553X/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1513577263&sr=8-6&keywords=denver+snuffer

    Try it out,
    MB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the recommendation. I am aware of Denver. I have read The Second Comforter and followed his ten lecture series.

      I do look for greater light, truth, knowledge and understanding regardless of the source from which it may come.

      Delete