Sunday, April 8, 2012

You Raise Me Up

This afternoon, I was thinking of this site, and thinking that there should be a post on Christ since this is Easter. My son was using my computer so this is the first chance I have. If these videos I post tonight have already been posted on here, my apologies.








 









It seems that when I find a video I like on YouTube, the tool that helps me post videos on the blog rarely gives me the option of the video I found on YouTube, so I don't know what some of these videos above sound like. I hope they are as good as the ones I found.


He lives. That is the message of Easter morning (even though the word "Easter" is a corruption of "Ishtar" and pagan in origin). Christ suffered for us, so that He would know how to "succor" us, how to help us overcome - not only sin, but the wounds we receive at the hands and mouths of others.

I'd like to be super-eloquent tonight, but unfortunately eloquence seems to elude me this day. In spite of that, I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment