Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another's Burden

"As we focus our energies on lifting the burdens of others, something miraculous happens. Our own burdens diminish. We become happier. There is more substance to our lives." David S. Baxter - Oct.



                    

Gen. Conf 2006
Song by: Moleni Brothers Album: The Gathering Another's Burden Lord I will follow thee Give all my life to thee I would do for you All that you ask and more Give me strength And help me to be strength To those in need to bear Anothers burden like you did for me Chorus Yes I am willing to mourn with those that Mourn comfort those who stand in need of comfort Bear anothers burden that they may be light Oh lord help me keep you in my life 2nd verse The road will get better along the way But help me to trust in thee and never go astray That I may always be a strength to those in need Only the beginning is near, let them know that you are Always there to guide them back to thee Where forever one day we will be Chorus

1 comment: